Why use reBOX when moving?
The reasons range from a humble brag about zero waste to using the F-word. If you read down this list and still use cardboard then we know who you are. The piles of used cardboard outside your door tell your dirty secret. We love you anyway.
For your consideration below – the reasons that reBOX makes moving easier:
- Save time. No shopping for boxes. No taping boxes together or cutting them apart!
- Zero waste = no cardboard box trash. Clean, organized, and clutter free.
- Convenience. reBOX delivers to you assembled with packages already configured for your space.
- The F word: FREE. Free delivery and free pickup. A four letter word to love.
- Organization. reBOX nests neatly when empty with a space-saving design.
- Strength. reBOX holds more weight than cardboard…by a lot. Vinyl records, books, wine… pack it all easily and know your belongings will not me crushed.
- Better grip. No-rip reBOX handles.
- Less wasted space. Neatly cube a moving truck with the stacking capability of reBOX.
- Save money. No tape/tape gun needed. No fuel running to the store and back several times.
- More convenience. reBOX is picked up when the move it over. No clogged trash shoot or littered curb.
- Motivation. Knowing you have a box pickup date means unpacking can’t wait. It is like having an accountability partner to finish your unpacking.
- Sustainability. reBOX is manufactured with 100% recycled content and cleaned between each use using less energy, water, and trees than cardboard.
- Kindness. Your rental supports local, small business.
- More trees. For every 150 boxes rented, one less tree needs to be cut down for cardboard.
- Mindfulness. Generate less trash with our sustainable products and let Karma work for you. Sometimes it just feels good to do good.
Still on the fence about trying something new? Try using reBOX for half of your space needs and stick with cardboard boxes for the rest. Dip your toe into the new waters of moving. Reading our google reviews might help too.